Youth Participation in Official delegations Policy
In February 2020, the UAE approved the Youth participation in Official delegations’ policy, a first of its kind in the world, which ensures and enhances the representation of young employees in all UAE official delegations.
- Building leader in the diplomatic field
- Adding a Youth Lense in the UAE’s international delegations
- Activating UAE Youth’s role on a global scale
- Designing a framework that supports youth representation
- Showcasing UAE Youth’s character on the international scene
- To promote the UAE as a soft power and showcase the government’s youth engagement approach
All Ministries and Federal Government entities will commit to:
- Ensuring the representation of youth employees (aged below 35) in the entity’s official delegations.
- Taking into consideration the specialization, experience and gender balance in choosing the young delegation participants